Welcome to the Weekly Skeptics Discussion thread. The goal of this thread is to go against the norm by bringing people out of their comfort zones through focused on critical discussion only. It will be posted every Sunday and prioritized over the Daily General Discussion thread.
- Share any uncertainties, shortcomings, concerns, etc you have about crypto related projects.
- Refer topics such as price, gossip, events, etc to the Daily General Discussion thread.
- Please report promotional top-level comments or shilling.
- Consider changing your comment sorting around to find more criticial discussion. Sorting by controversial might be a good choice.
- Share links to any high-quality critical content posted in the past week which was downvoted into obscurity. Try searching through the Skepticism search listing to find this kind of content.
- All sub rules apply in this thread.
- Discussion topics must be on topic, ie only related to critical discussion about cryptocurrency. Shilling or promotional top-level comments will be removed. For example, giving the current composition of your portfolio, asking for financial adivce, or stating you sold X coin for Y coin(shilling), will be removed.
- Karma and age requirements are in effect here.
Resources and Tools:
- Click the RES subscribe button below if you would like to be notified when comments are posted.
- Consider reading or contributing to r/CryptoWikis. r/CryptoWikis is the home subreddit for our CryptoWikis project. The objective is to give equal voice to pro and con opinions on all coins, businesses, etc involved with cryptocurrency.
- If you’re looking for the Daily General Discussion thread, click here and select the latest item in the search listing.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
Written by /u/AutoModerator @ https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wr7vl/weekly_skeptics_discussion_february_11_2018/ February 11, 2018 /u/AutoModerator