The German Consumer Centers of Hesse and Saxony surveyed 1000 German Internet users between the ages of 18 and 39 to gauge their knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies. Consumer Centers are government-backed agencies focused on consumer protection. The results from respondents are as follows:
- 55% claim they have heard of cryptocurrencies.
- 33% can explain what cryptocurrencies are.
- 28% of respondents between the ages of 18-29 are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies.
- 77% of those that are aware of cryptocurrencies admit they are not likely to invest in them.
- 70% said they find crypto trading ‘risky’ or ‘very risky’.
- 17% believe cryptocurrencies are the ‘money of the future.’
The post Survey: Nearly one-third of young German Internet users are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies appeared first on The Block.
Survey: Nearly one-third of young German Internet users are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies written by Steven Zheng @ https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/survey-nearly-one-third-of-young-german-internet-users-are-willing-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/ November 6, 2018 Steven Zheng